Nightmare of a Blogger ..

What is the worst thing or close to the worst thing that can happen to a blogger? Not having a computer! Since a week now my old buddy HP said goodbye and crashed. It just won’t work properly. I had it for almost 5 years but I must say I’m not really into the HP’s anymore. I need a new laptop asap! I kinda know what I want but I’m not sure :p
Bloggers please help me out, which laptop brand would you recommend and why? Is it perfect for bloggers for photoshoppin, uploading big files etc? Lemme know X
As for now a quick post of my life as an INSTAGRAMMER
PS: Add me if you want to @trdyy. Lemme know your name so I can add you too Bloggers. Hope to talk to y’all soon! X

15 Comments

1. 11th December 2012 / 12:24 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I don't know what I find worse: that your laptop crashed or that you went to twilight (and actually paid for it..) LOL!
    I can recommend you the Sony Vaio! It has a nice keyboard, works properly and isn't that heavy either! I have had one and if I'm ever going to buy another laptop, it's going to be a Vaio πŸ™‚

Miss you, True!

X

• 11th December 2012 / 6:10 pm

Would u stop hatin on Twilight already?! Thanks for the tip! I like the design of Vaio. I'll consider it!

-True

• 19th January 2013 / 5:01 pm

NEVER! Twilight & Uggs, the two things I can't accept!!
      Glad I could help with the tip!

X

2. 11th December 2012 / 1:06 pm

Ahaha I loved breaking dawn, im glad you saw it. sorry your computer crashed! how awful!

• 11th December 2012 / 6:09 pm

I wouldn't want to miss Breakin Dawn for anything! Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. But I kinda smell haters here :p

• 11th December 2012 / 4:03 pm

It's a limited edition of the Daisy! It's called Daisy Hot Pink!

• 11th December 2012 / 4:03 pm

Thanks Dilan ^^

3. 11th December 2012 / 7:33 pm

Sorry to hear about your computer. I totally recommend you to get a MacBook pro or a Macbook, because how I say It's the best , the fastest, and the most perfect for all kinds of jobs computer in the world! Have it for like 4 years right now, & haven't had to deal with any problems or viruses yet.

And from now on I'm following you on instagram, hoping you will follow me as well – @coffeewithcaramels!

4. 12th December 2012 / 11:32 am

I actually love the HP Ultrabook though I use a macbook pro now bc I use a lot of InDesign and its better for visuals. But the Ultrabook had incredible sound, etc.

Love from NY
    xx Arushi

• 12th December 2012 / 4:07 pm

I've heard so many stories about macbook of how good they are…
      my christmaslist is getting longer :p im going to google the hp ultrabook! Thanks for the tip Arushi! X

5. 15th December 2012 / 1:39 am

If you like familiarity, go back to Windows OS. I'm currently using a Sony Vaio and I've had it for a year now. So far so good.
    If you like some changes, do some great job in photo editing and lightweight, go for a Macbook Air. My bf got 1 for his work and I use it too from time to time. I've no complain either. Just a little confuse at 1st due to juggling between an Apple's software and Windows. You'll get use to it eventually.
    Btw, I'm following you on Instagram too @stilettoesdiva