True’s Hair Transitioning!

trudy danso big chop photo hair transitioning

Omg guys! I’m so nervous and excited today to show you this post (my hair transitioning)! I know you haven’t seen me like this but yeah I went short…like really really short. The reason behind this decision is not necessary because I wanted to but I want to make my hair grow stronger and healthier again. I’ve been using straightning product (relaxers) in my hair to make my hair straight and ”easy” to maintain but those products come with a lot of disadvantages which made me decide to cut all of the permed (chemical treated) hair off. I’m starting a brand new hair journey so say hi to my fro! I’ve also uploaded a Youtube video where I explain more about this decision and you can actually see me in action ahhaha. This is my first clip so please guys be kind hahaha. I’m still working on the editing part. So now I’m so so so curious what you guys think of this ”big chop” as they call it!

trudy danso big chop hair transitioning photo
trudy danso hair transitioning the big chop

10 Comments

1. 26th February 2016 / 2:24 pm

I love your slight English accent Trudy, I can hear you've lived in London.
    I absolutely love the new hair style and it's great to see you in action, You look very beautiful!

Keep up the great work hun,

xx Tamara Chloé

2. 26th February 2016 / 2:49 pm

Gorgeous, jou staat ook echt alles! Deze Natural look staat je echt prachtig, zeker met het groen en de patronen die je draagt. Het maakt je vrouwelijk en independent. En tof dat je video's gaat maken! 🙂

• 26th February 2016 / 6:26 pm

Awww dankjewel Linda! Super lief van je. Jaaa ik vind het heel spannend dat ik nu op Youtube zit. Even wat anders en echt praten ook hahaha! x

3. 26th February 2016 / 10:16 pm

You look fab! Having a fro is the way to go, I'm actually considering making another chop because I love short hair and also because it's a bit more easy to maintain (for my hair type that is). I've yet to make my mind on that but I'm very excited for you!

4. 28th February 2016 / 9:37 pm

Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy – experimenting with it while it's growing out can be so fun!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

• 28th February 2016 / 10:01 pm

Thanks Kati. Let's hope it all goes smoothly hahaha!

5. 1st March 2016 / 4:46 pm

Ik vind dit echt super tof. Jij bent altijd van het veranderen van je haar. Het verbaast me dan ook niet aan de ene kant. Loving it.

xo